Tuesday 20 October 2009

The sawdust doll

I’m the water orphan
My lips as cold as tin,

You’re the dainty spirit child
Who eats half the pumpkin
And half the lover

I want to shred myself into sawdust
Like the fake little sawdust doll I am.
You’ve destroyed your dolly

Yellow shredding skin
Full of blood clots and sex,
Hints of Steam, temperature.

I want to bite into your tender thighs
And lick the lice from your French ears

I want to breath in the gritty dirt
Let it melt the baby inside of me

I want to drown in my fairy knickers
Barbwire and orgasm scraping through my sides

You live for the seizures of the devil
Full of bluebells and bolts of pleasure

I live to crawl timidly around the leeches
As artful as the angel
Full of owls and bird houses

You have sunken eyes
And lucky insect legs
I levitate like pollen
And you become the sex addict.

1 comment:

  1. I love this missy, its so erotically charged with fantasy <3

    ReplyDelete