Tuesday 21 July 2009

Dear Satan

You’re my earthly lover, I want you in my craving little fingers,I want you to be the crystals in my tapes,I want you to be my dissolving organs,I want you to be my scandal of voices, I want you to be the witches of the god I believe in .I want you to be the whispering angles in my ear, I want you to be the shiny elephants that pass in my mind,I want you to be my vile secret, I want you to be my ice stranger and my supple frame, similar to the skeleton wizard. I want you to be my enchanter.I want you to keep me hostage,I want you to be my peasant spirit , I want you to be my dead queen, I want you to be my burning clover,I want you to be the glass blackberries soaking into my extremist tongue , I want you to untie your dirty vulture feet I want you to be the king of streams,I want you to be my ribbon riddles,I want you to be my tragic pearls and in my basket of clowns,I want you to be in the reflection of my petal eyes with oil running down my cheeks for tears ,I want you to be the charcoal vomit from my liver,I want you to sit with dancing owls and be my night time psycho,I want you to be my unfortunate queer and my tiny deer,I want you to be my several children.I want you to be my killing cloaks and my fortress,I want you to be my rubble and cackle ,I want you to time travel with me. I want you to have my treacle’s syndrome .

No comments:

Post a Comment